The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Kevin!

So Kevin turned 29 on Friday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He has the best birthday ever: 7-7-77! I love it b/c I can remember it so well. We celebrated all week! We started out on Sunday in TN with Granny's fried chicken dinner and a family party. Friday night we had Babe's Country fried steak dinner-YUM! (all you TN folk, think Monnels or Loevless Cafe style!) and then we went to see Pirates of the Carribean. Graham and Lindsey joined us for an adult night out, it was so crazy without all of the girls! It was good but we agreed that the first one was better. It was a little too sci-fi / gooly for me. Saturday night we went to one of our favorite places, "Brio" with Minnie, Pop, Daren and Kylie and Maylen. Lots of fun and yummy food! And last night was the great "Bankes family celebration". We all got together with the family-grandmother, aunts, uncles, cousins and all! We celebrated Daren, Kevin, Uncle James and Joe Don (aka "Donna" per Bella) birthdays. It was so much fun. We grilled out at James and Anne's house and swam and jumped on the trampoline. Check out some of the pics...TONs of Fun! Anyway, I always reflect on days that celebrate my sweet Kevin. I am so incredibly blessed to have him as the leader of our home, my partner and friend. He is the best daddy! He and Bella love to rough house and play "get you". He says the sweetest prayers over her. How awesome for a father to pray over his daughter in the ways that he does! He also is a wonderful husband. He works so hard for our family and guides us down the path of the Lord. May God cover my sweet Kevin in all His love & protection and fill him with wisdom only He can give and courage to go forth with it! I love you Kev! Happy 29th!!!
Bella LOVES the trampoline! She is quite a jumper!

Bella took it upon herself to jump off the diving board, Minnie got a picture,
and thankfully I made down there just in time to catch her!
My child of NO fear : ) On the way to celebrate Da's birthday..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY"
Bella loves to decorate herself in stickers for special occasions.
****I am having picture posting troubles, I will add them later...make sure to check back!

6 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin! Your family is so blessed to have a man of God in their lives. I am always so thrilled for little girls with wonderful daddies! What a difference you will make in who she becomes. Blessings on this coming year for you and your family!

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!! I'm sure the ladies in your life helped you celebrate big. Bella is absolutely adorable and so full of energy. Can't want to see pictures of her decorated : )

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Becky said...

I did not know you had a blog!!! AWESOME!!!!! Happy Birthday Kevin!!! We miss you guys! Bella is the cutest!!!

 
At 2:34 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

Elizabeth! I know this is a little belated! I am so happy I found your blog to say "THANK YOU" for the Yummy chicken casserole you sent with Calista after my surgery! I miss you! We really do need to get together soon!
Laurie

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

Happy Late Birthday to Kevin! I love how in so many pictures of Bella she is on the go! I wonder who she gets that from?:)

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Elizabeth - we need an update on the Millers! It's already August...
:-)

Love, Jennifer Berry Senn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home