The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bella's latest photo shoot..

Hey everyone! I am attaching a link for Isabella's latest photo shoot. It is only online until Aug. 10th so check it out quick! Scroll down to the bottom and click on Isabella Miller. Cousin Maylen Miller is also available to view. I have to brag a bit and say those Miller girls are so beautiful! Glory to God : ) http://www.photobiz.com/portfolio/portfolio.cfm?photographerID=581

10 Comments:

At 6:27 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Those are GORGEOUS!!!! What amazing pictures you have to show off! It sounds like you are doing wonderful... I miss you so much!!! Sending you love from St. Louie!!

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Oh, Elizabeth, those are precious!!!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

So beautiful! Don't you love having new pictures of your little honey? Thanks for sharing them!

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

My new favorite thing to do is take pictures of William, well it's not really new but I love it. Bella is beautiful. I showed William the pictures and he smiled...we may have a connection. :) Oh and we want to meet up with you when you come to TN. I'll try to call you soon to iron out details. Love you!

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger christine pinson said...

oh i love how pictures just capture their little personalities! we sure do love bella and it was so fun to see her newest pics...thanks for sharing!

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Those look like they came out of a baby magazine! Gorgeous! So tell how many pictures did you have to take to get those good ones?!

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Summer said...

Just checking in to say hi and I miss you! I can't believe how big Bella is getting. These pictures are the BEST! I love them. How will you choose your favorites? We're coming to town for the FWC reunion. Can't wait to see you then.
Summer

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Abigail and Ansley said...

I never told you how precious the pictures were!

It was so good to run into you last weekend! I'm glad Eric was watching! Abigail and Ansley enjoyed meeting you!

lots and lots of love to you!
Mitchell

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

We've missed your updates, but I'm sure you are super busy with Brent's wedding coming up. I hope you enjoy the weekend!!

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Kim said...

It's been 2 1/2 months, girl. What's new???! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home