The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bella's 2nd Birthday

Happy Birthday to my sweet Isabella Ryan Miller! Isabella turned 2 on 10-7-06. It is amazing how the time flies! It is like a switch has been flipped and she is suddenly a big girl and is talking non-stop. And not just talking, but really communicating! It is amazing! This past year has been full of fun times! She makes us laugh and is such a joy bringer. And it is so precious to hear and see her love for the Lord. She carries her Bible everywhere and pretends to read from it, and will sing Jesus loves me and the Little children while she pretends to read. She talks non stop about Jesus and David (her favorite stories). But don't let me fool you, she is a big fan of Dora, Diego and Barney too these days. I am posting some birthday pics for your enjoyment. We had a "Two-tu" party and some friends came over to play.
One of my favorite friends (and cousin) Anna Claire came to play on my actual
birthday and watch the TX / OU game. We love to play outside together.
Mom and Dad took me to Chick-fila-my favorite place-for dinner and I
got to play in the playground. I love to slide.

Lunch with my friends at my "Two-tu" party
Hadley, Jack, Emma and Bella

I love cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday to myself!

This was the best group shot that we could get. They don't cooporate as well
since they can run away.

Garrett, Abby, Hayley, Bella, Jack P., Jack W., Anna and Eva

4 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

How can Bella be 2 already?? It seems like yesterday you were prego! She is such a beautiful girl!

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

It's fun seeing your pictures and reading your updates! Bella's party was fun!

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I love the description of Bella as a "joy bringer" - she certainly is!! She brings joy to everyone that sees her. I love the way you are her mother - the way you nurture that funny, outgoing part of her. I think that is a big reason why she is both so funny and so sweet.

 
At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd pic, legs spread but nkd, showing me her lovely hairless ch--d pu--y

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home