The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

TN Trip...Brent and Meghan Hendrickson!!!

Well, we went to Tn Oct. 10 for Brent and Meghans wedding and ended up staying 2 weeks! It was the most wonderful time! Karen (Kevin's mom) flew down with me on Tuesday and Kevin and Danny flew in on Thurs. night. It was quite a wonderful celebration! Thurs. the girls (me mom, and Karen) went out to get our nails done with all of my other mothers (Jody, Becky, Nancy and Beth). We had the best time! It is such a blessing to be surrounded by strong women in your life! Here is a pic:
Karen, Nancy, Beth, Jody, Mom and Becky
We also celebrated Isabella's birthday, TN style. We had cake and presents with my family. She stuck her finger in every spot on the cake that she could before we could cut it. Smart girl, I say...if you lick your fingers and touch all over it, no one will want it and you get it all to yourself!
On Friday, we had the bridesmaids luncheon at Aunt Connie's house..Tons of fun and then we had the rehersal that night at Hillsboro C.o.C. The rehersal dinner was at the Belle Meade plantation. Fabulous job mom! It was decorated with deep orange table cloths, with fabulous cascading flower arrangements, yummy fried chicken and prime rib!, a jazz trio with background music and a precious video and sweet toasts. Most of the pics I got were on my moms camera, so I will have to wait for those to post, when I get a copy.
The wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to, truly. Not only in decor but also just the joining of the marriage. I ahve never seen my brother happier. And that says a lot for all that we have done together. There is something about seeing your sibbling, a dear and best of friend, join with their soul mate. And because he is my borther, I know his heart, and I say confidently that he has found his friend and love in Meghan. We are overjoyed to have her as a part of our family, she is now more than a friend and "my brother's girlfriend", but my sister now. My cup and saucer overflow with love and happiness for them. Welcome to our family Meghan! And Brent, we are so proud of you for waiting for your queen. God Bless you richly!!!!
I hope that they don't mind, but I am putting a link to a few of their pics, so that you can get an idea of the magnitude of how fabulous this celebration was!
You can see a few more pics if you click "back in time". Enjoy!!!

5 Comments:

At 7:09 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

First, I'm so glad you updated your blog! Second those wedding pictures are AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing them. So good to get to see you this weekend - our date took me back to our S-11 nights out. :) Love you!

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

Cheers to Meghan and Brent! The wedding was georgous! I am so happy you had a good time with your family and all of the pi delta girls! love you...

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Congrats to Brent and Meghan; they do make a beautiful pair. The wedding pictures are fabulous. I'm glad you were able to spend two weeks in Tennessee. I know that was great fun! And Happy Birthday Bella!

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Summer said...

GREAT pictures! Sounds like the wedding was wonderful. I check out the photos online, and it was so beautiful. The flowers were amazing. Glad ya'll are doing well!

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Love that statement you left on my blog--"There is much more to life than laundry." I am definitely going to start using that quote! Good one, wise Liza!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home