The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Visit from Mimi and Papa



Last week my mom and dad came up for a long overdue visit! Isabella was so excited to have her Mimi and Papa just in the room right next to hers. She has the best time with them! She loves to play outside with Papa and read books with Mimi. They have such a precious relationship and I treasure it so! Here are some pics of us with Mimi and Papa:



Papa and Mimi took us to the zoo...Noah's Zoo as Bella likes to call it. Her VERY favorite place to spend the day:

























Here is Bella and Kevin looking at the Rhinos. Last week she jumped in the cage with the giraffes. I took 2 steps back to take her picture with some friends and she climbed and flipped over onto the grassy area. Luckily there were no animals close by and I could easily reach down to get her...and much scolding followed. She scares me so much with her NO fear! I just pray over her all of the time that she uses all of this energy and determination for God and she will go far in life!




















Here is the royal treatment that only Papa's can provide. Breakfast in his lap!







And our favorite thing to do at the zoo is to ride the carosell!
We had so much fun last week. I was extra sad to see the extra hands of help leave! We will be heading to TN in 2 weeks for a shower for one of my dearest girls, Laura Lee. Can't wait to see some of you!

7 Comments:

At 3:15 PM , Blogger chris anne said...

great pictures! i'm with bella, the zoo is awesome. i can't believe she climbed over the fence. my heart would have stopped. she is a funny little girl!

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger Angie said...

I'm glad you and Bella got some QT with your family!

 
At 8:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pictures. glad ya'll had fun. i hope to see you in a few weeks. miss you tons! love you, rebecca fua

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger angela said...

Wow! Bella is such a pistol. You have your hands full! I am so glad that you could reach her when she climbed over that fence! I bet you are always praying for God's angels to protect her. Love the "Noah's Zoo". How cute!

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

I was reading this thinking about hearing Bella in your backseat crying for Mimi after you dropped her off at the airport. SO sad! It is wonderful that she can have such a special relationship with them, even long distance. Aren't you glad we live close to such a great zoo?!

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

Oh my word! I can't belive she got so up "into" the zoo!! I'm so glad you guys had such a great visit. Hope your feeling well these days.

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

So Bella wishes she was a giraffe! That is too funny (and of course I can think it is funny, because I don't have children of my own!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home