The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Friday, January 19, 2007

We are alive!

So, I have not blogged since Thanksgiving and most of you probably don't even check it regualarly anymore. So many things have happened since then! My dear friend Melissa Thomas got married! She was the most beautiful bride!


Christmas was great! Everytime Bella saw a present she would dramatically exclaim "Oh! A present for Bella?! Oh I love it! it is so beautiful!" I wonder where she gets it from! She got a Table and Chairs and new art project supplies! We are covered in a variety of colors of markers, paints, stamps, glue, you name it! these days. It is so wonderful!

She is at such a great age right now. She is getting in and out of her crib all by herself. It is quite entertaining to watch her. Can you say, we are procrastinating on the big girl bed? It is coming soon! We are in the shopping process. She woke me up Wed morning at 4:30 am scaring me half to death with her little eyes beaming at me through the dark, "did you have a good nap mommy? do I go to class today? is Hadley going to come play? where is dora? is she on the TV? Let's watch her?...etc. etc....and on and on... just picture the little girl in the volvo commercial that never stops talking. I was laughing through my tears of are you kidding me? She keeps us rolling all of the time. She loves to spin in circles! She spun so much last night that she threw up...I warned her after 30 min of it just following dinner. She said look mommy, I spit out and then continued jumping and hopping and running in circles. I have never seen anything like it! What a joy to have a little buddy like her!
SO, that is the latest on us. We are all well. Work for me is crazy right now. We are starting up a new Sat night worship service and I am trying to find 150 new volunteers for Sat night on top of my current 500! And I am throwing a huge banquet at church for our volunteers next Friday. It is so much fun to honor them for all of thier hard work! I also started teaching Breaking Free in ladies class this semester (remember that Jillina?). I am loveing it! I love all of my ladies. I can't wait to learn with them and break through satan's bondages into Christ's freedom!! I am looking forward to our ski vacation in Feb with my family in Aspen. We are leaving Bella home again with Kevin's parents. It will be tons of fun! I will be better at my updates...not that I can get much worse. Love you all!

8 Comments:

At 5:39 PM , Blogger tara said...

YEAH a new post. I check your blog all the time.
I'll talk to Dwight and see what we can do about volunteering for Saturday night.
Love you!!

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Good to hear from you again. The story about her waking you up in the night talking is hilarious! And I can just see her getting excited with every single Christmas present. I can't imagine where she learned to be so dramatic and full of life?!?! Hope you're all doing well. Keep the posts coming!

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Jillina said...

Aww breaking free, good memories! What a poweful study.

I love hearing your Bella stories. With every new story I see more and more of you in her. :)

Glad all is well. Love you.

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

I'm glad to hear from you! Bella is so hilarious! I'm continuing to pray for you with all your responsibilities at work. We're looking forward to Star Time and Saturday nights!

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Chesley said...

I am so glad you updated! I check in with you all the time. Bella is such a crack up! We have her picture on the fridge in the blue dress. The other day I held Garrett up to it and he would smile really big and I guess he just loved her big smile because he would smile and then hide his face in my shirt and then look again at her and hide again on and on.... We were working on saying "Bella". It was so cute because that picture of her made him so happy! She is such a doll!

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger chris anne said...

glad to hear you all are doing so well--and so much. man, you're busy. but that can be a good thing. keep up the posts. i love to hear from you.

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

So good to hear from you Elizabeth! James woke me up in the middle of the night once. Rick was away traveling and we were home by ourselves. I was horrified when I awoke to something tugging at my sheets! It was the first time James had ever climbed out of his crib. Glad things are going well for you.

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

by the way, where is Lori? Why doesn't she have a blog? I hope to hear from her soon.
You're stories of Bella are so fun to read.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home