The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Proverbs 17:17

"A friend loves at all times" is my thought, which is long over due (sorry girls), for the day. A couple of weekends ago my group of college girls got together and had a reunion. Oh what a blessing it was. I treasured it very close to my heart and know that I did not take it for granted being as I live over 900 miles away. There is nothing like those girls that you litterly lived with for 4 years. We began on the 2nd floor back halls of Elam dorm and migrated to the Royal Arms apartments down the street with our continual open door policy with each other. There is something to say about our depth of friendship. We were all in Pi Delta together, all of the "sacks of torture" as one : ) BUt now we have moved on to our new phases of life in jobs, marriages and friendships and the beauty of it all is that we only continue to grow together. It was just like old times, just new topics of conversation, and as Chris Anne said "a little added maturity". So girls, cheers to us! Satan hates bonds of friendships like we have. I know this is so cheesy, but that I can do well. I was listening to my new Amy Grant CD and she has a song that is called "stay for a while". I continue to listen to it and long to be with you guys. She says, "stay for a while, it's good to see your smile and remember the days gone by." I pray we have so many more opportunities to be with each other and stay for a while together. I don't think that the word homesick even describes it. May the Lord continue to go with each of you, cover you and your families in His hedge of protection and may your cups and saucers continue to over flow! I love you with all of my heart!!!!
Here are some pics:
Leslie and her new hubby Paul got to take a break from med school and join us.
Leslie is going for dermatology and Paul for sports medicine.
Way to go guys! It was WONDERFUL to see you!

Ansley and Abigail were definatly the hit of the weekend. What a precious gift they are!

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Well said, Liza! The bond we still share, even miles apart, is amazing! Those few weeks of pledging were so worth the effort-- what true friends we found.

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

I'm crying!! Your words just struck my heart and i'm literally in tears. Love you friend.

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Liza... you are so sweet.... good thoughts, and well said! It was SOOOOO good to see you and Bella.... you are precious and a true friend. Love you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home