The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Giving Thanks

So, we have had a fun past few weeks here in the Miller home and I just wanted to update you on some highlights.
I was getting the house all clean and Isabella got the dust buster out(side note...my FAVORITE invention EVER!) and she decided she wanted to wear her indian hat in honor of the Thanksgiving time...my little slave is so cute : )














We went to Granbury to see Kevin's grandmother and went to the parade to see Santa come into town on Friday night. Bella and Maylen had the best time! Here is Pop and Minnie waiting on Santa with the girls. Aren't they cute! Then, Sunday night, Kevin's aunt Jerre took us all to see the Rockettes for our Christmas present. Bella LOVED it. However, she was a little confused. She kept asking, "mommy, where did the rocks go?" and "mommy, where did the cats go?". SO cute! She danced and danced in the isle and had everyone from rows around laughing.


















Yesterday, Bella's best friend Hadley came over to play! We had the best time! It was 80 degrees here yesterday and we played outside and ate popcicles and enjoyed the final beautiful day of the season. The next picture tells you what happened over night. Well, it snowed after being 80 degrees yesterday! Texas is so confusing! It dropped to 30 degrees in a matter of hours. We were on our way to church last night (7 miles from the house) and it went from 74 to 51 just by the time we got there. You can imagine the wind! And today, schools were out for snow and preschool and church closed early, this is Isabella outside in her first snow that she is aware of! My little drama queen : )

So, today (for the 2 hours that Bella was in school), it was parents are invited to praise time with your kids today. SO of course I come totally prepared with video and all! However, I am still not sure how to put that on my blog, any help is appreciated! This is Bella doing some dancing today in praise time. Not the best picture, but you try catching a 2 yr old on camera in a pretty shot while moving 90 to nothing, and this is what you get :) I tell you there is NOTHING sweeter than watching your child in praise to the Lord! It is so pure and sweet and truly uninhibited. My prayer for her is that nothing of this world will ever stop her from freely worshiping the Father. My heart is so full of joy in times like this and I can't imagine the joy she fills our Father's heart with in glorifying Him. My blessed daughter, oh what a gift! There is so much to be thankful for in this life. God is so good to us!

Last but not least, I am finally going to be an aunt to a nephew! Kylie (Kevin's brother's wife) found out yesterday she is having a little boy! All of us in the "Bankes" family are not sure what to do with little boys since we have 4 little princesses running around. So this will be so much fun! We can't wait to meet Manning James Miller! What a cutie! Congrats Kylie!

6 Comments:

At 5:33 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

What a great update! It is such a special time in our lives with these precious little ones! Oh, and enjoy your nephew. We think boys are pretty special around here!

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger chris anne said...

wow, i can't even imagine how wonderful it is to see your child praising the Lord. i'm so glad you can experience that with Bella. that is such a blessing. And so are you in my life--thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. you are such a great example to me!

 
At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the update and the pictures. i miss you so much! rebecca fua

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

I love when you update your blog it makes me feel like I'm just right there with you.

First let me say I'm hoping William will love the dust buster half as much as I do. I'll have to think of some game to make it fun or something. If they can crawl they can dust right?:)

Go to google video to upload video clips. It's super easy and will post right to your blog. If you want step by step directions let me know. Reese hooked me up with the directions - it's really easy and I would love to see Bella in action!

Ok I've written a book I know. I miss you the most this time of year as I think back to all our holiday fun. Love you!

 
At 6:50 AM , Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

yes, what a great update! She's adorable Elizabeth! You can never post enough photos!

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I'm loving finding all of these blogs of people I know. (I found you on Courtney's.) I love the picture of your Bella using the dust buster. Especially since she's wearing an indian feather. :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home