The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Friday, April 20, 2007

YCW preschool program

Last night was our first preschool program with Isabella. I must say she acted just as predicted. That girl LOVES the stage! She did not sing one song b/c she was so busy waving at everyone in the crowd and blowing kisses b/c there were hundreds of people there, and as she imagined, all to see her : ) Every wave in the crowd from a parent she was waving right back saying "heeeyyy" and blowing kisses. I am going to try to post some of the video that I took so you can see her front and center out waving at the world the little entertainer that she is. Kevin's aunt put it best, "she may not be the star performer, but she was the star of the show." I wonder where she gets it from, loving to be on stage and all?
This is Bella going to stand at the microphone...where she assumes everyone would be looking for her....
This is Bella not going up the steps to take her place b/c she was too busy waving at everyone...
This is Bella and Ms. Lisa, her very favorite teacher in the whole world! We LOVE her too!!!!
And here is the Miller family...Bella is hiding my "pooch" and my unbuttoned pants. On the 2nd child, it is true, you show much sooner! I have a small round belly at 12 weeks...or 13 weeks tomorrow!!, but thankfully I have not started gaining any weight yet....which is a miracle considering all that I eat, and several times a day!

11 Comments:

At 6:52 PM , Blogger Ashley & Bobby said...

Your little Bella is precious! I found your blog from one of the other girls...congrats on being pregnant...you look fabulous :)

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Of course, she stole the show! She is Isabella! She steals my heart everytime I see her!
Hugs!

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger angela said...

What a fun show! I can see Bella doing all you said she did. Such a little performer, and with great enthusiasum!

You are showing early. I wonder if your having a boy. My friends with boys have shown way sooner than I ever did.Can't wait to find out! You look great by the way.

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

You look so beautiful! I love hearing these stories about Bella. They crack me up!

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Little cutie!

I know, I started showing so much sooner the second time! It's like your body says, "Oh yeah, I remember how to do this stretching thing!" You are always so beautiful!

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger chris anne said...

how sweet. i love all the pictures, especially the one of the 3 of you--soon to be 4! yay!

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Angie said...

That little girl is something else. She is so full of life and personality. I know she's a handful at times, but I also know she will bring you countless numbers of laughs and joy over the years!

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

How cute! I heard Hayley turned into little shy girl. :) I wish I could have been there, but had a great time w/ my sisters! I love all the sono pictures too! Praising God for this little miracle!! You are beautiful as ever! love you--

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Kim said...

That is so funny. Kids like her with all the personality are always my favorite. So for her K teacher, see if you can get her a spunky teacher that will appreciate her. =)

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

Hi Elizabeth!! Oh I'm so excited to hear the good news! You're gorgeous and I miss your laugh! I'm a blogger now if you want to stop by! :) Love you.

Whitney (Hudson) Cantrell!

 
At 2:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home