The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Here it is...can't miss it!





Hey everyone! After requests I am bravely posting belly pics (I apologize for lack of cuteness but it has been a long weekend). I don't know what it is about the 2nd time around (for me at least) my body is acting like I am 90! It is doing all of the ugly things that I by passed the first pregnancy and felt so cute! I have really "popped out" as several have begun to comment. I feel pretty good considering! I am in my 26th week and I can't believe how fast it is going this time. It seems as though my appts with my OB come around and I think I have just gone to see her. We have officially decided to name her Mary Katelyn but she will be called Mary Kate. We loved the name Katelyn and it was a front runner for Bella's first name so we figure, why not use it? She is a VERY active one. I must say that I am not shocked by any means and to be quite honest if I did have a calm one, I don't know if I would konw what to do! She is on the move constantly! Jayce and I watched my tummy move during small group last night (slight distraction from the video Bible study) but it is just crazy how much she is on the go. At my 24 week appt. the nurse was laughing b/c every time she tried to listen to the heartbeat, Miss Mary Kate did not enjoy it apparently and you would see her "knocking or kicking" from the inside of my tummy all around where the doppler was wherever she moved it. Guess she knows she has a big sister who she is going to have to fight for some attention from! Speaking of, little miss Bella thing is non stop all of the time (no change). She talks so much that sometimes I just start laughing b/c I think, will she ever take a breath? We continue to potty train and it is going much better. She does not like panties and we have bought a million different kinds (and let her pick them out). But I don't care for the moment as long as she goes in the potty. She has not ventured more than tete ...any suggestions for the other? We have many bribes on the table pending she will go but it is not enough for her. She makes Kev and I leave the room for her to "go all by myself". We peek in the door and find her reading books on the potty...so funny! We got caught taking a pic of her. Her most recent learning is that of whistling. If kev and I are not paying attention she will shout "hey you guys (insert whistle better than mine) I said..."She does not let us miss a thing! We laugh all day long after catching our breath from chasing her. Her fave game is hide and seek and we play SEVERAL times a day. The great part about it is whether she is the hider or the seeker, she can't wait once it is ready or not here I come and she is off to reveal herself! SO I rarely have time to hide or if she is hiding, she never stays long.
Not much going on for now. Just busy recruiting at work for my school year teachers...all 558 of them! I will be in TN next week so I would love to catch up with some of you! It will be my last trip until Mary Kate is here! Love you all!

15 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your blessed belly is precious! And I am so proud of our Isabella!
Hugs!

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger chris anne said...

great pictures! good luck with the potty training. i know what you mean about feeling 90 this time! i'm right there with you. i'd love to see you when you come in town!!

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Becky said...

You look fabulous!!!! I'm so glad you finally posted yourself, because you are adorable! I'm right there with you... are we really just a week or two apart??? Crazy! And good luck with Bella on the potty... she is such a doll!! I love to hear the stories about her!!

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

Hi! You look soooo cute! And I LOVE the name Mary Katelyn. That's so precious and fits perfectly:)

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Yea!!! Great update. Thanks for the picture- you look wonderful.
As far as poopy, my brother got one M&M or one goldfish for each poopy he did. He actually learned to count that way- looking into the toilet and saying, "One poopy, two poopy." It was hilarious.

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Julia said...

You look so cute! Honestly, I think you look pretty little for 26 weeks (especially the 2nd time around!).
We can't wait to meet Mary Kate (and that Bella cracks me up!).

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

Oh I just want to rub on your belly!! You look great! Just as beautiful as ever. Love you!

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Elizabeth...you look adorable & that shirt is too cute. Bella's stories always crack me up. I know you and Kevin are having fun being parents.

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Giggi said...

You look amazing! I don't believe the 90 thing for a minute! Love the name. Bella's gonna be such a great big sister! Reading on the potty is a great start! Getting her there & keeping her there is the hardest part. Brings back lots of memories! I bet Whitney had about 90 pairs of panties! Hang in there!

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger Summer said...

You look great, and Bella cracks me up! We have GOT to get our girls together again. Maybe when we come to town, we can schedule a play date. .. What do you think?

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger Brooks Inc. said...

Elizabeth-

You look stunning...

Love you-

BJB

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Hey! I love seeing you every week at church. You are such a bright face :) Glad the pregnancy is going well. I may need some tips on potty training :) Take care!

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Leilanni said...

Hey Elizabeth! You look gorgeous!!! And I love the shirt - where did you find it? Not that I'm in need or anything but I'm just curious :-)

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Kim said...

How's possible potty-training going?

 
At 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love some pics of her hairless pu--y mum

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home