The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

24 days and counting!

Profile shot (forehead on right and chin to the left)
2nd picture is face staight on with her forehead tilted toward the right







I had my final sonogram yesterday to check and make sure miss Mary Kate is looking healthy and ready to arrive and sure enough she is! I thank the Lord for a healthy little one! She was right at 6lbs already! You may not be able to tell in the pics but one shot is a profile shot and the other is a face shot straight on with mouth open wide (I know if you are not used to seeing these they are very hard to decifer). The Dr said it is almost like she is laughing in all of her pics. I am sure she is b/c I know she is a happy girl! The only suprising news we recieved is that of her "big head". I will say I am a little nervous about this one. If any of you moms out there experienced it, any advice would be great : ) Apparently she is measuring a week ahead of schedule in general but her head is measuring 2 weeks ahead of her body. Dr said it would even out eventually but not looking forward to the delivery portion. I already asked Kylie to make me some extra big bows for proportion : ) My original "due date" is Oct 27 (which they are not changing) but she said if I had not had her by the 20th she is inducing...thus the 24 days! OH MY that is soon! So, I am pretty ready. I have a few more clothes to wash but if she came today I would be ready as could be! We are super excited and Bella keeps asking about her.


As for my sweet Bella, she woke up this morning and I said, "did you sleep good?" and she looked at me and said "yes, but I really was missing you". Ok, kids are the best! Love that sweet precious gift and I can't wait to get another one! Talk to you all soon! God bless!


Here are some nursery pics..it is hard to capture the full view but I hope you can get an idea. I love it!


14 Comments:

At 11:01 AM , Blogger Kylie said...

OOOHHHHHH! The nursery looks so great! Sweet Mary Kate is going to love her room! Don't worry about her head, she is beautiful!!! I'll get started on the bows....toddler size? Just kidding!!! Love ya!

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

I LOVE Mary Kate's nursery!!! So beautiful!

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Kim said...

VERY VERY cute

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger daughteroftheking said...

What a beautiful nursery!
So glad to hear everything is going well.
Missy

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

Ahhhh yes---the big heads. Jack's wasn't as big as Hayley's, but they were both on the larger side. As for advice---this too shall pass. :) You'll do great!! I love the sono. pictures. So sweet!!
Hugs and prayers--

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger chris anne said...

love the nursery! and glad things are looking good with mary kate. we'll be thinking about you a lot over the next few weeks. i'm sure everything will go well.

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Love the nursery! Adorable!!! We are hopefully (or Nate I should say) is hopefully painting Grace's room this weekend so we can get it together! I am getting nervous!! The time flies by so fast!! I had a class last night on what happens when babies have big heads... ouchie, but I'm sure you'll be fine and this is your 2nd, so you will do fabulous!!!! Love you and so excited for you!!!

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Rebecca Fua said...

love the pictures of mary kate...and the nursery is fabulous!!! love it! talk to you soon...

 
At 11:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Okay - since it is my job to make you feel better and I am reminiscing tonight since MY baby turns 23 tomorrow - here's the stats on my kids...Christine's head 13-1/4"; Emily's head 13-1/2"; Brad's head 15-3/4". This is NO typo. Everything is going to be fine and I cannot wait to see the princess sleeping on her throne!
Hugs!

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Whitney said...

Oh I LOVE the nursery! So cute! The paisley pattern is so neat and different. Glad everything is looking great with MK! You are in my prayers:)

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Angie said...

Oh,so soon! Everything looks great, and I can't wait to hear that Mary Kate has arrived! I can only imagine what Bella's response will be!

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Ashley & Bobby said...

The nursery is precious!

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Calista said...

The room is beautiful! I can't wait to see in person. Hope you are feeling well and that the next couple of weeks go by fast. I do have some advice on how to deliver and big headed baby but I'm not sure you want it on your blog. Call me later. Love ya!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

I have birthed two big-headed children, one with no pain medication. You'll be fine. At LJ's final sonogram, the technician's exact words were, "Wow, that's a big head." Thanks. Just what a first time mom needs to hear. My advice, don't let them rush the pushing. Totally different results with my two large-headed children when the pushing wasn't rushed!!!

The nursery looks beautiful - what a peaceful place for sweet Mary Kate. We can't wait to meet her!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home