The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Destin, here we come!!!

So, from the title you can tell that I had a wonderful Drs appt yesterday. Thank you Lord! I have not progressed in 3 weeks so they are thinking that my body just goes into prep mode early on. But I am still taking it easy and being careful...until I hit that 36-37 week mark, I am on the move to help speed things along!!! I was doing to much before all of this and making it go faster than it should, but now that I listened to my warning, all is well. As my dad said, "I am glad something finally pulled the rug from under you and slowed you down...you wouldn't listen to us." So, it obviously takes something major(unfortuatly) to get my attention to take care of myself. But Dr Robert said all was well and have a great time at the beach! And that I will! 8 days in my favorite place in the world with lots of extra helping hands to assist in my busy little one! And OH how I dream of all of the seafood!!! It is my favorite!! My last trip home was so stressful so I am really looking forward to spending time with the family and relaxing together.
As for my dear and precious Kevin, I continue to ask him to help me in my nesting. I feel so great and want to get so much done but I know I can't do it myself anymore. So, I have suggested the garage clean out, he (by own choice with help from a dear friend) worked on fixing our sprinkler system, and has helped me by cleaning out the guest room take it (bed, dresser, etc.) apart and move in all of the baby furniture...this is all since Saturday. I feel so guilty as I continue to suggest and do not help but his precious servant heart and strong arms have accomplished so much! it makes my heart leap with joy! My goal is to have the nursery set this week before we go to the beach. It is super cute and coming together just as it was in my designing head. I will update you upon our glorious rested return with our marvelous tans (excluding Bella and her translucent skin of coarse). Thank you for all of your sweet prayers and concerns for our dear little Mary Kate! Love you all!!!

9 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

Have fun! You can't beat Destin! I can't wait to see your beautiful nursery.

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery and your fun times at the beach! love you lots!

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger Rebecca Fua said...

so happy to hear such a great update. have a blast at the beach...call me when you can. love you!

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Becky said...

I've been thinking of you! So glad that everything is looking good! Enjoy the beach!! Can't wait to see the nursery!!! Love you!!!

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Angie said...

Have fun at the beach!!

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger Calista said...

I'm so glad you got such a good report from the doctor. I'm glad someone got good news that day. Sorry I'm trying not to be bitter about that day. Anyway, I can't wait to hear about your trip and if I'm still pregnant when you get back I you may not want to be around me. Take care and thanks for all your encouraging words and sweet phone calls. I love you, my sweet friend.

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger Summer said...

Have fun on your trip! I'm so glad that you got a good report. Nothing better than resting on the beach with family to help with Bella! Can't wait to see pictures of the Nursery. The bedding is ADORABLE! Love the fabrics. . .

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

Have a great time!! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! love y'all---

ps. Way to go, Kevin!!!

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Whitney said...

Have a great time in Destin! I'm jealous! :) You are in my prayers my friend. Thank God for great husbands! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home