The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Comments of the week

This is just a little humor for all of you gals out there. Mindy was with me on Thursday and we got so tickled at how the comments NEVER stop on my belly : ) I had told her how outragous it was and she witnessed it for herself. It is one after another. The funny thing is, it is ALWAYS the most entertaining at church and mostly from women who have children...have they forgotten what happens when pregnant? Just wanted to give you some giggles to ponder on for the day...some people truly amaze me at the lack of filter on their mouth. Thankfully, I am totally comfy in my prego body. I love it! I am glad my belly is growing bigger and bigger b/c it means my baby girl is continuing to grow! Thank you Lord for that! Here we go...
*"you are preeeggggnnaaannt!" (my thought-what was your first clue?)
*while staring at my stomach in close range..."goooood grrrieeff" (my thought-yes, and there is a baby in there, it is called being pregnant)
*the regular..."you are about to pop" (my thought-yes, and if you would like to see my stretch marks it will really make you wonder)
*"when are you due?...oh, you will NEVER make it that long"(Oh yes I surely will and I am sure I will have to be induced too!)
*and for my favorite of the week..."you are BIG! (very simply put) are you allowed to walk when you are that big (it was a serious question)?" (yes, I am! and did you not notice my precious 3 inch stiletto heels that I can still manage to walk in ALL day mind you and carry a toddler and diaper bag at the same time?!...this was obviously a comment from a man...and one that I barely know at that.)

Hope you enjoyed...I will let you know of some others as I recieve them. I am sure they will stack up this weekend as I am working all weekend at church and that is when the fly at their prime! I do get quite a kick out of this! I just think to myself, too bad you did not know me on my first baby when I was 20 lbs ahead of this! You could have really had fun with that! hehhehee : )

6 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

Unreal. Little disconnect on the brain there. Again, I think you look beautiful! I think there are few things more lovely than a happy, expectant mom. Looking back later, it's over so quickly!

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Becky said...

I am so glad you posted this!!! Everytime I get home from being ANYWHERE in public, I have to tell Nate everything people said to me...the comments FLY! Today I was literally gone for 15 minutes to go get bagels and coffee and had THREE strangers stop me with comments and questions... it is unreal! And I totally agree that moms that have had children several years ago MUST forget what they looked like because COME ON! I'm like, you have children! Did you forget?? I'm so with you... the bigger my belly, the better because that means she is growing like she is supposed to! Love you Liza!!!

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Angie said...

I think I need to see an updated pic of you, because I do not remember you looking big! I'm glad MK is growing so well in there!

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger The Hazlewoods said...

Liza...I totally am with you on this. Right when I told people at work that I was pregnant...some random man that I DO NOT know came up to me and asked me. When I said yes...he said "I thought you looked like you gained some weight". WHAT? By that time I hadn't gained any weight at all. What in the world? It tore me up all day and was quickly the running joke in my dept.
Once I got to the end...everyone asked when it was due..boy/girl...etc...etc. I started to not look people at check out counters in the eye b/c I did not want to talk about it anymore. It was so fun at first when people noticed but by week number 37, 38, 39...it got a bit old. I do miss it now though...funny enough!
I kept thinking that they only ask b/c they care...so think good thoughts (at least try). She'll be here so soon! I can't wait! You should call me when you are at home with and we can chat about going crazy with a newborn. :) Love you and take care of yourself!

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Brent and Meghan Hendrickson said...

You rock lil' sis...I don't care what other people say...can't wait to see lil gal come out...

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Abigail and Ansley said...

Please post another picture! I know you look so beautiful! I check your blog almost everyday, but I rarely make it around to post a comment. Know that you are in my prayers. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home