The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My little big girl



Well, 4 months have come and gone in a great fog! I can't believe it! The second time goes faster than the first and I am sure the 3rd is faster than the second...but I am going to leave that up to others to tell me. My little precious Mary Katelyn, after getting up 6 times 2 nights ago, slept from 11-6 last night! The beauty fo the 4 month check up is that you can start on cereal!!! Oh bless the Lord for cereal! Sleep has at last come and now I feel as though I can conquer the world again! I know this may not be a forever thing, but do you know that I have not slept through the night in over a year!! and since she has been here we have been up on average 2-3 times a night still for 1 hr at a time. YEAH Mary Kate!!! This is a pic of her last night before she got cereal, she did not feel well (shots) so she is not her normal happy self. But she could not get that cereal down fast enough. They say to feed it to them until they turn away, b/c babies, unlike me, know when to stop and when they are full. Well, this little pumkin ate 2 bowls!!! Bless her heart, she has just been hungry! So here are the 4 month stats....height 25 inch (74%), weight 14.375 (62%) and head circumference 42.5 cm (85%). Yeah Mary Kate! My precious little one!

I can't post without mentioning my bella, she has been behaving much better (not perfect, but better) in the past few days..thank you Lord. This pic of her is from her bringing me the camera and saying "here mom, hold this in case you need to take a picture of me" and then she posed until I shot one...that girl LOVES the spotlight! The other is me and my little Valentines! Sweetest gifts I know. (bella was NOT happy about having to stop playing to take a Valentine pic with mommy)

8 Comments:

At 10:00 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

Those are precious, little valentines! So glad you're getting some rest! I certainly understand the difficulty of getting up in the night long after you feel that should have stopped! It really makes you a different person to get a full night's rest! I'll be praying it only gets better!

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger amber dayton said...

Hooray for sleep! I pray that this continues for you guys! If the cereal keeps helping but you need some help in the retraining department, the book that helped us most after Mae got all medical stuff solved (reflux & ear tubes) was The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems. I had read lots of sleep books by that point, but that one really helped us get to a good place w/ her sleep. Anyway, that's my unsolicited advice. :)

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Stacey M said...

hey girlie...
I came across your blog the other day. Congrats on your newest addition! Hope she gets to sleeping better for you. Mine is not so good in the nap department...he's just too busy to stop and rest. You look great despite the lack of sleep. It's amazing how these little ones keep us on our toes ALL the time :)

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger Angie said...

These are great. You look so good, Liza! Isn't it amazing what a little sleep can do for a girl?! Emily slept 5 hours straight last night, and I felt like a new woman when I woke up!

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

so cute!!! miss having you in class, but I know you are a busy momma!

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Abigail and Ansley said...

I love the new pictures of your angels!!!!!

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

So I will get a full nights rest again??? Kate is 3 weeks old so we are still getting up every 2-3 hours. It feels good to get 4 hours straight now. I can't imagine 11-6! I keep saying this won't last forever! Thanks for the encouragement!

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Little Bella continues to tickle me. And Mary Kate will be following her lead. You have lots to be thankful for. I'm so proud for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home