The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mary Kate at 2 weeks

These girls look so much alike! This is Mary Kate in Bella's Halloween outfit and the next pic is one of my all time FAVES! of Isabella, Hayley and Ava on our first trip to the pumpkin patch. Can you believe how much they look alike??? Mary Kate would not wake up for the pic but you can still get the idea.


Well, we have made it to the 2 week marker and I feel that this is managable. Although, my mom is still here, thank the Lord, and if you ask me next week, I may tell you differently. But as for now, all of my anxiety of shifting family life from family of three to family of four has subsided. This is do-able! Not to excuse away any feelings of I would really love some sleep, but I can handle it. Mary Kate is an amazing baby. If all babies were this good, I think that I would have several more! She sleeps in 3 to 4 hour segmanets at night already (that is after feeding her too!!) which I can totally do! Bella I would only get about 45 min of sleep in between feeding her if I was lucky, but MK is a much more laid back and sleeping baby. I am not quite sure how to handle this. She is still a very determined one though. Last night, on her 2 week bday, she was ALREADY rolling from tummy to back! and the first week we were home she could almost get from her back to tummy. She just gets her arm caught under her but she definatly throws herself on her side! She may be milder tempered but she has Bella's strength and determination! We were excited b/c at our Drs appt yesterday in 1 week she had gained 12 oz!!! putting her at 7 lbs 6 oz! What a little chunk! So, if you are wondering, she eats like a champ! I am LOVING having my 2 girls. Isabella sings to Mary Kate nonstop. Her favorite is singing "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart". It is the most precious thing I have ever seen or heard! She loves her baby sister so very much! Now, don't let me fool you, we have our tantrum moments and times when she is really testing me, but overall, she has taken the change with much grace and love! I know you are all really just interested in the pics, so here they are. I can drive now and I am itching to get out and about so I hope to get back in the swing this week! Love you all!
This is Mary Kate...is this hereditary???

4 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Victor, Wendi, Ella and Ava said...

They are adorable! Glad you are doing great!

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger angela said...

I love that baby halloween picture! So adorable!

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger chris anne said...

glad everything is going well, adn i'm glad to hear that having 2 is doable

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Jillina said...

So glad you all are doing well. Mary Kate is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home