The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!







OK, so now that I have updated you on life with Mary Kate, here are some fun pics of my Bella. She wanted to be (and I encouraged her) a cheerleader for Halloween. You have seen the previous pics of her cheering, she LOVES it! So, this was a great way for us to get dressed up and not have to work too hard. Our fave cousin Maylen was also a cheerleader and we thought that was the greatest thing ever!!! I also took some pics of my little spooks this morning as sisters. Poor Mary Kate is not quite strong enough to hold herself up against her big sis but Bella does the best job at loving on her! She thinks it is the greatest thing in the world to hold "her baby" as she calls her. I LOVE having little princess pumpkins! Happy Halloween!


10 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger Becky said...

They are so precious!! Love the pictures and so glad that MK is being a good baby for you!! Thanks for the update!! You have some sweet girls!

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Angie said...

What sweet sisters!

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Summer said...

I love these pictures and I can't believe how much Mary Kate looks like Bella! It is so cute to see her in the same little outfit! I'm glad to hear that things are going so great and you've adjusted easily to life with 2 kiddos! I can't wait to see you this weekend.

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

So sweet! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How precious! I loved seeing Bella last night at Fall Fest! Hope to get over to see you soon - don't want to bring the respiratory issue over there! Hugs to all and a little kiss on her right ear!
Love you!

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Sweet pictures on all of the posts! I know you are so proud of your two girls. Congratulations!

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger Abigail and Ansley said...

I can't wait to see more pictures! You have very beautiful girls!

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger chesley said...

Hey Elizabeth! This is your cousin Chesley. I was reading someone else's blog.. can't even remember whose now, and happened to see a link to yours on it. I've enjoyed reading about you guys and seeing pictures of your 2 girls. They are precious! You guys are very blessed. Tell your family I said hello!

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Happy Halloween to you, too! What about Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas??? =)

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger Kylie said...

I'm ready for new pics....BLOG WOMAN!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home