The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aspen

Kevin and I took oour annual ski trip to Aspen and enjoyed time together wih NO kids! I HIGHLY recommend getting away with your honey and no little people. It is an awesome time to reconnect and enjoy each other! We skied and skied! Brent tore his ACL on Monday of the trip so he and Meghan hung out indoors. He had surgery last week and is working through recovery.













2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read some just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much effort you put to create this type
of magnificent informative website.

My homepage :: documentary

 
At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This info is priceless. Where can I find out more?


my web blog ... statics to marketing social media services

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home