The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Girls Girls Girls...






So, we have had some major fun girl time the past couple of days with our friends Hadley and Gracie. Yesterday, we spent time at the park together in the beautiful sunny 70 + degrees and today we are having fun in the 30 degrees and snow!!! What is the deal with the weather?? Lindsay is awaiting miss Emmy Jo's arrival today so we are having fun friend day until she gets here!!! How much fun to play with 5 girls! here are some pics of the past few days. Oh, and the one of MK on her tummy, well, that girl is quite adventurous! I had her in her carseat un buckled while I went to the potty and I came back 1 min later to find her looking at me as proud as she can be! I have a feeling she will crawl early like her sister. I did not even hear the little sneaky one slide out!

12 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Blogger chris anne said...

your girls are so beautiful! glad you are doing so well and having so much fun.

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Victor, Wendi, Ella and Ava said...

The girls are just the most adorable things I have ever seen! Hope you are all well. Give Kev a hug for me! XXOO~Wendi

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Rebecca Fua said...

loved the update...can't believe mk escaped the car seat so quickly! impressive. i wish i could have seen you while you were in town. sorry we were out of town...got your message, will call you tomorrow. love you all.

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Angie said...

It looks like MK is about to be on the move! Get out your running shoes... 2 girls!!

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Emily said...

What a cute group of girls!! Hope everything went great with the new baby.

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger angela said...

Friends are fun! And you are going to have your hands full with those two girls of yours!

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

I LOVE those pictures!! What a blessing to have such precious friends!! Can't wait to see Emmy Jo. What's up w/ her going home the NEXT DAY???? Love ya--

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger Summer said...

I can't believe MK slipped out of her car seat. I was telling a friend just the other day about Bella and how early she crawled and ran. I don't remember her ever walking. . . her first steps were sprinting and I don't think she ever did slow down! I love seeing pictures of your girls. We missed seeing you at Jamie's 30th! Hope to catch you next time we're in town!

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Becky said...

I can not believe MK slipped out of her carseat and got on her tummy so quick! Love the pictures!! You have precious girls!!

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger Chesley said...

I was thinking that our girls are not big enough for that yet. A few days ago I heard miss "A" in the other room and when I went to check on her she had wiggled out of her bouncy seat and was just like MK in front of it. I was in such shock! These girls are supposed to be our tiny babies!

It makes me nervous to think I have another quick one like Garrett. I am glad I will have some company in the overactive child dept. :)

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I know your life is super busy right now, but you have in couple of weeks you are going to have to turn into "Superblogger!"

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger The Parker Family said...

Hey girl! I heard you are moving to the big Columbia from my mom and Shannon (your soon-to-be neighbor). Maybe we can get together when I am in Columbia, since your girls are about the same age as my boys.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home