The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mary Kate has arrived!



Well, she is here! And it is no trick this time! I went to my appt yesterday w/Dr Robert and my blood pressure was high. She kept me for a while and checked three times and it never dropped, so she sent me upstairs with papers in my hands to order an induction....wooohooo! I was pumped. I could not get a hold of Kevin b/c he was on a sales call but finally did about 40 min later. My mom and dad hopped on the 6:40 flight to DFW and made it for the big arrival. I moved really slow for a while. Started my petocin at 3:30 and broke my water at 4:30. Got my epidural at 6:30. I stayed at a 4 and 100% until 10:30 and by 11:10 I was at a 10 and ready to push. My epidural was not in full force so I was really feeling it. It just took the edge off which was great. I was dying to go and I had to wait for Dr Robert which took about 10 min...longest 10 min ever! and breathe through not pushing when she was about to hit the floor.. Pushed for 2 min and she was out! So the stats are 6 lbs 15 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She looks a lot like Bella as a newborn but has some good black hair. She was born at 11:28 pm so she is an Oct 16th baby! She is eating well so that is encouraging. I am doing Great!! I am a little sore (obviously) but God was so sweet to keep me safe and well and Mary Kate as well. So here are the pics, what you really care about. I have not seen her a lot so we will post some additional pics today that are better, but here is a sneak peak! Love you all and thank you for your prayers. God is good and faithful. I give Him all praise and glory for our new arrival. We commit to Him to raise another daughter for His kingdom purposes.

25 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger Jonathan Storment said...

Congratulations you guys! She looks very cute there. I am so happy for you guys!

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger amber dayton said...

Precious! We praise God for her safe arrival, and that you didn't have to wait until the 24th! We'll keep praying for all of you as you adjust to being a family of 4!

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Brent and Meghan Hendrickson said...

Thank you for the call last night...I mean from dad...Meghan and I are so happy for you and lil' Mary Kate...cannot wait to see you all SOON! Love you tons - Big Bro

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Angie said...

Congrats!!! I've been wondering if MK had made her entrance. I'm glad that you are feeling pretty well. Keep us posted, and keep the pictures coming!!! You know we LOVE that!

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

I can't wait to see her in person! The picture looks SO much like Isabella! Can't wait to hear how their first "meeting" goes! So thankful all went well and that she is finally HERE!!! Love and hugs---

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger Julia said...

She is beautiful- and does look so much like Bella! I can't wait to squeeze her. I'm so thankful you don't have to wait another week to meet her. Praise the Lord for His wonderful creation! Love you friends!

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Leslie Ware said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful (of course)!

Leslie Poole Ware

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Abigail and Ansley said...

Congrats!!!!!! I am so happy for you all! She was born on Abigail and Ansley's 18 mo birthday...I can remember that one! Love you lots! Can't wait to meet her!

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Calista said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and I love that she has dark hair. What fun your going to have with both your girls! Call me if you need anything. Love ya!!

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad that Mary Kate is finally here and that everyone is doing well. Keep us posted!!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Summer said...

Woohoo! Way to go mama! She is beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person and get a look at that dark hair. We'll be in town in about 2 weeks and will call you to find a good time to come by! We need newborn pictures of Pierson and Mary Kate just like we had with Bella and Ava! Please call me if you ever need to decompress. We are just a few weeks ahead of you and still learning how to manage two! Blessings on your new family of 4!

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Yea!!! Congratulations!!! =) I can't believe you posted already! Have fun. =) And how's Bella doing?

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

Yay for Mary Kate!! Congrats! She's so beautiful:) Glad everything went well!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger LB said...

Congrats! I have been checking on you to see when Mary Kate would make her debut. I'm glad everyone is safe and healthy!

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Congratulations! So glad everything went well! She's a cute one!

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Praise the Lord for a safe arrival for Mary Kate and for you! We were praying! I didn't want to bother you with family around and trying to get some rest, but we'll call and come by soon. LJ is so excited that "Bella's baby sister is here!" He thinks little sisters are pretty fun. Hooray for new babies!

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Jillina said...

Yippee!! So glad you and Mary Kate are doing well! How is Bella doing with all this? Love you bunches!!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger chris anne said...

yay! welcome, mary kate. we can't wait to meet you.

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Becky said...

WOOOO HOOOOO! She's here!! Congratulations!! So glad everything went well and she is precious!! Love the pics!!!

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger Rebecca Fua said...

so glad to see the pictures!!! thanks for calling me and keeping me so updated. happy anniversary too! love you!

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger angela said...

Congratulations! She looks so sweet! I love her little chuncks! I wish that just one of mine had those little chuncks! Love it!

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

So sweet and you are a fast one! I can't believe I saw you on Tuesday morning and she was here Tuesday night. And, you posted so fast! Congratulations!

 
At 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so adorable, congrats to you and Kevin. Can't wait to meet Mary Kate!
Love Ya - Cristie

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Monica said...

So happy your little girl is here safe and healthy!! I hope you have cooled down. Blessings on your family as you adjusted to another little one. Can't wait to meet her.

 
At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Miller Family! I am so excited for you! Mary Kate is beautiful. I cannot wait to meet her and looking forward to seeing your family of 4 soon! Love you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home