The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Thoughts of my Bella

My sweet Isabella has been cracking me up today and I thought I would share. This morning on the way to school, we called Mimi (my mom) like always to say hi. Well, I have always wondered what kids think about talking on the phone and Bella let me know what she thinks...she held the phone close to her shouting "Mimi, are you in there?" "Mimi,are you in those buttons?" She was very concerned about her miniture mimi that was stuck inside of my cell phone behind the buttons. We tried to explain that Mimi was in TN not inside of the phone but an almost 3 yr old does not quite get that : )
I went by her class to peek in on her as I always love to do while I am at work and her teacher, Ms Jill (whom I adore!!!), said that on the playground today a little boy that is a little roudy went up to Bella and just growled really loud in her face. She said most of the girls shy away and whine / cry when he does that but not Miss Bella, she said she looked at him and just growled right back in his face as loud a she could and sent him on his way. Ms Jill told me there is no need to worry about her, she holds her own.
And while I am speaking of Ms Jill, may I tell you why I love her so much. Today I was walking by their class and she said Bella was on the potty trying to poop (still has not happened) and Ms Jill was standing there with her doing a cheer about Poop in the potty and then asking if Bella needed a book and encouraged her to take her time as she cheered her on, you can do it! I love that her teachers are so amazing and cheer her on in Everything just like I would and do. How blessed are we by Young Childrens World!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love ALL Bella stories! Hope that the pictures went well!
Hugs!

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Sometimes I am amazed at how all of our technology works, it has to be completely confusing for our little people! That is so funny to actually hear her thoughts while on the phone!

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger Angie said...

I love the innocence of childhood. That's what drew me to teaching.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home