The Millers

Kevin, Elizabeth,Isabella and Mary Katelyn Miller are above all a Kingdom devoted family. Our family exists to glorify the Lord and advance His kingdom. We are very blessed with amazing family and friends to support us in our life.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Last family of 3 pics!

Jenn took some great pics of Bella and our family yesterday as we get ready for the arrival of Mary Kate. Now, I am well aware of my hugeness, but I LOVE that it is my sweet baby girl Mary Kate that is all grown! And I am actually within my target weight (not so much like with Bella). Please know that the angles shot were purposely to show "big Belly" and that yes, I did choose to wear polka dots, a cardinal nono rule if you are trying to look slimmed down. But there are some great shots of our family and Bella for her 3 yr old pics. Hope you enjoy! I am about to pop...really : ) Went to the Dr today and she said I am well on my way and could be anytime from this point on! I schedule my induction date next Tues, so I will let you all know when that is!!! It is quickly approaching!!!! For pics go to...
www.storyteller-photography.com
enter site
choose proofs at bottom of page
password is: elizabeth

9 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Blogger Angie said...

What beautiful pictures! My top picks are #34, 64, 177, 178, 180, 182, and 192 in the slide show..... oh, so many to choose from!

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

My computer stopped at 70, so I feel cheated. I'll try again tomorrow! So far, my favorites are 39, 52, 55,60! Jenn captured Bella so well - can't wait to to see the rest!
Hugs!

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Could you pull on the heartstrings a little more Elizabeth!!! These are such sweet pictures. I love the first ones of you and Kevin, and the ones with Kevin and Bella kissing on you are just priceless!

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Kylie said...

Oh my word!!!! those are the sweetest pics I've ever seen! Maylen stood in front of the computer screen for every one of the pictures and said "sweet", "gorgeous", "isn't she beautiful" on every proof. I loved them all, don't think I have a favorite....Bella kissing your belly maybe. Love you-

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Becky said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You got some incredible ones!!! And you look gorgeous by the way... just beautiful! I'll be thinking about you in these last weeks before you have a family of 4!!! Love you!

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Those are GREAT pictures!!

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Calista said...

The pics are beautiful and you look amazing! Bella takes great pictures. You should enter her in a modeling contest. I don't know how you are going to choose between all those wonderful pictures. We also can't wait to meet little miss Mary. I know you can't either. Take care and call me as soon as you can when you go to the hospital. Love ya!

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

great pictures! i loved so many...i think my favorites were 149, 150, 151, 160, 180...something like that. Very favorite is where Kevin and Bella are both kissing you. Anyway, really good - I know your tickled & the polka dots turned out great.

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Those look great- thanks for sharing. My favorites are:
Bella sitting on the bridge with her legs outstretched, her cheek on your belly, and with you two sitting on the grass- her head in your lap. Can't wait to see Mary Kate! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home